- The official account for Japan Library on Social Networking Service (hereinafter referred to as "the SNS") is managed by the secretariat of Japan Library.
- Content of posts
Content includes publications included in the Japan Library series and relevant information and images of Japan Library works.
2. Management of comments
- Responding to comments
In principle, the secretariat will not respond to comments or messages posted on the SNS sites.
- Deleting comments
The secretariat reserves the right to exercise its copyright over the SNS sites, and for that purpose to use its functions, to hide, in part or in full, delete or decline comments deemed to fall under any of the following conditions without notifying the user.
Any comment that:
- infringes upon a law, ordinance, or other regulation;
- violates public order or moral;
- promotes criminal acts;
- slanders or defames a particular individual, company, group, or other entities, or damages their reputation or trustworthiness;
- breaches privacy, including disclosing and leaking personal information without the authorization of its owner;
- breaches third-party rights, including patents, design rights, copyrights, trademarks, and portrait rights;
- includes false information or information that significantly deviates from the truth
- is intended to generate profit
- is designed to cause a nuisance to the Page administrator;
- includes abusive, obscene, indecent, offensive words, hate speech or links to websites with such contents;
- is intended to take viewers to other websites, without expressing any views or opinions
- is posted repeatedly with the same or similar contents by the same user
- Banning users
The secretariat also reserves the right to ban users who post comments falling under any of the categories listed above. Users who violate the moderation policy may be banned permanently.
3. URL of the SNS sites
4. Modification of the Moderation Policy
The secretariat may at any time, without notice, revise these policies and other information contained on this Page.
5. Intellectual property rights
- Intellectual property rights over the photographs, illustrations, audio, video, and text, etc., posted on the SNS sites belong to the secretariat or those with valid rights.
- People are free to use features such as the "Like" and "Share" functions for the posts on the SNS sites. Any information on the sites may be reused with attribution. However, this does not apply to information marked "All Rights Reserved".
- The secretariat takes every possible care to ensure the accuracy of the information posted on the SNS sites. However, the secretariat will not be held responsible for anything that may result from decisions or actions taken by users based on the information on the SNS sites.
- Please note that the secretariat is not responsible for any inter-user trouble caused by the SNS sites or damages suffered as a result, or for any user-third party trouble caused by the SNS sites or damages suffered as a result.
- The copyright and other rights of the posts, including comments, belong to the users who made the post. However, by posting content, it is deemed that the user licensed the right to utilize the content globally at no charge and on a non-exclusive basis to the secretariat, and it is deemed that the user has consented to not exercising its copyright or other rights against the secretariat
- The secretariat bears no responsibility for any other damages caused by the SNS sites.